If you want to withdraw the consent granted to OPTIDATA Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Krakow, ul. Wielicka 50/5, you can use this form.
The following data will enable OPTIDATA Sp. z o. o.to administer your personal data, identify you in the database and fulfill your request.
The company OPTIDATA Sp. z o. o. may contact you by phone or e-mail to verify your application, if necessary.
If you do not want to use this form, please contact us by post to the Company’s address: ul. Wielicka 50/5, 30-552 Kraków, by e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +48 12 299 60 00; Fax: +48 12 290 60 61.
The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that took place before the consent was withdrawn.
Your request will be considered within 14 days if no further actions will be required.
If the Company has your data for other purposes (e.g. performance of the contract, pursuing claims), the Company remains entitled to process your personal data on a different basis.
After accepting your application, the Company will cease to process your personal data for the above-mentioned purposes.
Your data provided in the consent withdrawal form will be processed for the purpose of fulfilling your request and for the time necessary to fulfill it.
I. Data Administrator
The administrator of your personal data is Optidata Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Krakow, ul. Wielicka 50/5, 30 – 552 Kraków, entered into the National Court Register under number 00000141956 (hereinafter also known as the “Company”). You can contact us in the following ways:
- by post: Optidata Sp. z o. o. ul. Wielicka 50/5, 30 – 552 Krakow;
- by e-mail: email@example.com;
- by phone: +48 12 299 60 00.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO). This is a person with whom you can get in contact with regard to all matters relating to the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to data processing. You can contact the DPO in the following ways:
- by post: Optidata Sp.z o. o. ul. Wielicka 50/5, 30 – 552 Krakow;
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by phone: +48 12 299 60 00.
III. Purposes of processing and the legal basis for processing
Legal basis for the processing of personal data provided in the form – art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR – performance of an obligation imposed by law.
IV. Data recipients
Your personal data provided in the form may be made available to:
- persons employed in the Company, authorised to process data as part of their official duties;
- entities providing audit services;
- public authorities to which the Company is obliged or authorised to disclose your data;
- our IT service providers, including providers of software necessary for data processing or cloud systems in which data is stored and service providers consisting in handling the flow of e-mail (such entities process data on the basis of an agreement with us and only in accordance with our instructions).
V. Rights related to the processing of personal data
Rights related to the processing of personal data
In addition to the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to access your personal data; the right to request rectification, supplementation, deletion of personal data, in the event of the circumstances indicated in art. 17 GDPR; the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data, in the cases specified in art. 18 GDPR; the right to transfer your personal data that we process in an automated manner on the basis of a contract or consent; the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to complete your request. As regards the processing of your data, there will be no automated decision-making, including profiling.