ISSUES FOR DISCUSSION:
- Pallet, container and returnable packaging management.
- Tracking logistic carriers throughout the warehouse.
- Control over the picking process.
- Temperature monitoring of refrigerators and refrigerated containers.
- Management of processes related to the operation and service of equipment and accessories (e.g. inspections, washing).
- Inventory improvement.
- Automation of processes using the latest generation devices.
- Optimizing the use of human resources.
APPLICATION OF SOLUTIONS:
- Production – asset tracking and control, automatic identification.
- Supply chain and Logistics – warehouse and inventory management, efficient picking.
- Transport – tracking the circulation of goods, loading, tracking the location of vehicles.
- Automotive – marking and tracking of components.
- Deadline: October 28, 2020. (Wednesday) from 10:00 to 11:00
- Venue: online, the meeting will be organized via the Microsoft Teams application
- Host: Dariusz Olearczuk (Optidata) / Bartłomiej Jabrocki (Optidata), Zbigniew Rusinek (GS1)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel .: +48 668 496 650
- Enrollment: To participate in the meeting, it is required to complete an application form.