Processing of personal data of natural persons who are contractors or potential contractors;
I. Personal data administrator
The administrator of your personal data is Optidata Sp. Z o.o. with its registered office in Kraków (address: ul. Wielicka 50/5, 30 – 552 Kraków), entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000141956 (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Company’). You can contact us in the following ways:
- by post to the address: ul. Wielicka 50/5, 30 – 552 Kraków;
- by email: email@example.com;
- by telephone: 12 299 60 01.
II. Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a data protection officer (hereinafter: “IODO”). The IODO can be contacted in all matters regarding the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to this processing, as follows:
- by mail to the following address: Optidata Sp. z o.o. ul. Wielicka 50/5; 30 – 552 Kraków;
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by phone 12 299 60 01.
1. If you are our contractor or a potential contractor, we will process your personal data pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. b) GDPR in order to conclude a contract and perform pre-contractual activities, such as negotiations, document exchange or for the purpose of performing a contract or pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. c) GDPR to perform the obligations set out in the law, including tax, accounting and capital market or art. 6 clause 1 lit. f) GDPR for purposes arising from our legitimate interests, consisting of our company functioning and conducting business activities, and in particular, depending on the circumstances of a given case, for the following purposes:
- communication and correspondence handling;
- establishing or maintaining cooperation or responding to a request to undertake it;
- obtaining information about the offer or providing information about the Company, its services or products, obtaining or providing references, marketing, answering queries or requests directed to the COMPANY;
- presenting an offer or inquiry or considering a received offer or inquiry;
- providing products and services;
- providing maintenance services;
- performing the required actions before the competent public authorities;
- related to the protection of property or the protection of life and health of persons residing at the premises of our COMPANY;
- establishing or pursuing any claims, or defending against such claims.
2. If your data has not been obtained directly from you, it then comes from publicly available registers/databases, including the National Court Register, Central Business Register and Information, Public Information Bulletin or websites. If we collect data otherwise than directly from you, we may process the following categories of your personal data: basic identification data, including name and surname; identification data granted by public authorities; financial identification data; electronic identification and location data; address details; contact details (email address, telephone number); professional qualifications data; references; permits/licenses; financial liquidity and solvency; insurance contract details; or other data provided to us in connection to cooperation or contact.
3. We will store your data obtained for the conclusion and performance of the contract until the end of the limitation period for any claims arising therefrom, data processed in our legitimate interest until its termination, and in particular for the time necessary to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts or until any claims are time-barred, and the data processed to comply with a legal obligation for a period of time under the law.
4. The recipients of the data may be:
- persons authorized by us to process data as part of performing official duties;
- other entities, if necessary, so that we can fulfil the obligations arising from concluded contracts or legal provisions, including duly perform the service or exercise their rights;
- entities providing postal and courier services, banks, insurers, law firms, tax advisors, auditors;
- entities to whom we commissioned services related to personal data processing, e.g. our IT service providers, including software providers necessary for data processing or cloud systems in which data is stored, and providers of services involving the handling of electronic mail flow (such entities will process data based on a contract with us and only in accordance with our instructions); courts and public bodies to which the Company is obliged to provide your data.
5. You have the right to access personal data, the right to request rectification or supplementation of personal data, the right to request the removal of personal data, in the event of the circumstances referred to in art. 17 GDPR, the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data in the cases indicated in art. 18 GDPR, the right to transfer your personal data that we process automatically on the basis of a contract or consent, the right to object and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
6. You have the right to object to the processing of your data for purposes arising from our legitimate interests.
7. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purpose for which this data is processed. In some cases, providing personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement.
8. As regards the processing of your data, there will be no automated decision making, including profiling.
9. We do not transfer your data outside the EU / European Economic Area.